AKG K712 PRO Reference Studio Headphones for precision listening, mixing and mastering
The K712 PROs are reference, open, over-ear headphones for precise listening, mixing and mastering.
The over-ear design guarantees maximum wearing comfort for fatigue-free mixing and mastering, while providing spacious and airy sound without any compromise.
Their precise powerful sound results from improved low-end performance by 3dB.
Being hand-crafted in Austria, the K712 PROs represent the high quality and legendary design AKG is known for.
These headphones have a genuine soft leather headband for a lightweight and comfortable fit.
Their carefully selected transducers provide consistency and accurate localization.
The K712 PROs come with a professional mini XLR connector for quick replacement of the cable.
Also included is an additional coiled cable and a premium carrying bag.
- Over-ear design maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions
- Sophisticated open technology for spacious and airy sound without compromise
- Improved low-end performance by 3dB for more powerful sound imaging
- Revolutionary flat wire voice coil for incredible impulse and treble response
- Made in Vienna, Austria hand-crafted with the highest attention to detail
|AUDIO INTERFACE|| |
|DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT|| |